The Serpenth is a snake like pet.
The Serpenth (SUR-penth) is a brown snake with diamond patterns down its body. It has a mane of thick, brown hair and a pair of dark brown feather wings.
Did You Know?Edit
- They can average up to 18 feet (5.5m) and weigh well over 100 pounds (45 kg) after years of shedding their skins
- They hunt along the ground, using constriction to kill, eating mainly manchu and mallarchy
- Females lay large clutches of eggs - up to twenty - and defend them feircly from other serpenths, who are known to be omnivorous. Once the eggs hatch, the mother will leave them to fend for themselves. Babies will often become cannibals just to survive
- Serpenths originally came from the Omen Islands. Fossils have shown a smaller body with bigger wings, making people believe they were once able to be airborne unlike modern times
- They use their wings as an intimidation technique, using them to make themselves look bigger