The Mahar is a dragon like pet.
The Mahar (mah-HAR) is a brown Eastern-styled dragon with large green jewels embedded throughout its body. Its underbelly is an armoured plate of green jewels and it has a single gold hoop it its ear. It is said that this earring is actually the source of Mahar's powers. It has curled black horns with green jewel decorations on it head and gold eyes. It has long whiskers on its face and a long tail with two pronged horns at the tip.
Did You Know?Edit
- The Mahar was previously called Sage.
- They are native to the Sacred Lands.
- The earrings of a Mahar are not simply for show but are actually their source of power.
- Mahars are known for being hoarders, and get greedier the older they are. They love hoarding different items, but their favourites are always precious gemstones that they stick to their bodies.
- Both males and females can be around 30-35 inches (76-89 cm) . Their weight is harder to calculate depending on their hoarding but it can be around 200 pounds (91 kg).
- Mahars are carnivores and are known to eat wild neelas, noktoas and sheetas. Older ones will often die of starvation because they do not wish to leave their hoard unattended.