This will tell you how to add articles for new events that occur on Subeta.
Note: Since Subeta is an American site, please use American spelling unless specified as other. eg. color NOT colour.
Step 1. Create a blank page.
Step 2. Add an image at the top for the forum icon (eg. File:I_masque.gif). Make sure that it is not in a thumbnail by selecting the option "full size".
Step 3. Write a small blurb about the event such as when it first started or what occurred in the plot.
Step 4. Add the heading "The NPCs". Under this heading list all of the NPCs that emerged during the event.
Step 5. Add another heading with an appropriate title for the next stage of the event. (eg. Omen Islands Plot has "The War" while Atebus Murder has "The Investigation".)
Step 6. If there are battle opponents list the under this heading under a sub-heading.
Step 7. Add another heading titled "The Aftermath". Under this heading add any trophies and write what the outcome of the event was. (eg. Omen Islands let people into Port Plunder.)
Step 8. Categorise under "Events".
For a good example of an event article see: Atebus Masquerade Murder
Adding An Event Using MonobookEdit
Monobook uses a similar layout to Wikipedia and is rather different to adding articles with the new look.
Follow the steps as shown above. The only thing that changes is how to change font and you do not need to switch to "source" mode on step 2.
- Bold text: click the button or type 3 ' before and after text
- Italics: click the button or type 2 ' before and after text
- Headings: Click the button with the large "A" or type "==" (without quotations) before and after text
- Adding image: ["["File":"petname".png"|"right"]"] (without quotations)
- Add Links to Wikia pages: click on the blue underlined writing button after selecting text or type "["[ (without quotations) ]"]"
- Categories must be added manually by using this code: "["[ category:(without quotations) ]"]"