This will tell you how to add articles for new NPCs that show up on Subeta.
Note: Since Subeta is an American site, please use American spelling unless specified as other. eg. color NOT colour.
Step 1. Create a blank page.
Step 2. Adding the image is the tricky part. First, click on the "Source" button. This will take you to a blank page. Type in this code (without the quotation marks): ["["File":"NPCname".gif"|"right"]"] Make sure that you select "Full Size" to make sure the image is not thumbnailed.
Step 3. Write down who the person is, what they do and where they live if all the relevant information is available (eg. Selina is an angelic ontra that runs a healing hut in riverside valley.) Make sure the name is in bold.
Step 6. Finish the article by adding in the category "Characters" at the bottom of the page.
Adding A Character Using MonobookEdit
Monobook uses a similar layout to Wikipedia and is rather different to adding articles with the new look.
Follow the steps as shown above. The only thing that changes is how to change font and you do not need to switch to "source" mode on step 2.
- Bold text: click the button or type 3 ' before and after text
- Italics: click the button or type 2 ' before and after text
- Headings: Click the button with the large "A" or type "==" (without quotations) before and after text
- Adding image: ["["File":"petname".png"|"right"]"] (without quotations)
- Add Links to Wikia pages: click on the blue underlined writing button after selecting text or type "["[ (without quotations) ]"]"
- Categories must be added manually by using this code: "["[ category:(without quotations) ]"]"