Delphi Beach is marked on the World Map as a large red and white striped umbrella with its title displayed.
Delphi is known for its white sand beaches. Previously it was rocky cliffs overlooking the sea but Blackmoon Corp's technology beautified the place. Designers Eddie Bell and Giselle are known to frequent the area for inspiration. Pirates frequent the beach during summer to sell their wears.
The climate is warm to semi-arid with a low annual rainfall. The air is fairly dry, and winters are usually fairly pleasant.
- Beach Shack - Buy all you beach gear at this shop.
- Seashell Spotter - Play a matching game with seashells for sP
- The Museum - Be sure to stop by the giftshop to pick up a souvenir!
- Aquarium - Marvel at some local fish from Delphi.
- The Fair Grounds - Feel like playing some carnival games?
- Adopt R Us - Rescue some abandoned pets
- Freyalise Trading Company - See if the Freyalise is docked at the beach.
- Sandcastle Competition - Make sandcastles.