Colors are what you can turn your pet into. There are some that are default colours, and others that are gained by more special means such as an event.
Potions, Elixirs and OthersEdit
Most colors can be changed by using a potion or elixir. In some rare cases, a pets color can be changed using a random item or by finishing a quest. There is also the possibility of winning a potion from the Potion Lottery.
Where to get PotionsEdit
- Cash Shop - Angelic, Blacklight, Miracle Potion, Miracle Potion II, Potion of Purity
- Token Shop - Bloodred, Marsh, Graveyard, Spectrum, Reborn
- Millionaire Center - Chibi, Darkmatter, Potion of Purity
- Magic Box - Arid, Aqua, Bloodred, Cherry, Common, Cream, Dawn, Dusk, Elixirs, Field, Gold, Graveyard, Lilac, Marsh, Nightmare, Reborn, Silver, Spectrum, Sun, Twilight, Vibrant
- Asmodeus Genetech Lab - Glacier, Nuclear
- Ornate Floral Pitcher + Peka Glade = Glade
- X5 Cadogre Elixir - This elixir turns your pet into a Cadogre
- Experimental Dew - changes your pet into an Experiment
- Tentacular Potion - Changes your pet into an Experiment 333
- Loyalty Potion Totem - changes your pet into any color
- L'amour Parlor - Sweetheart
- Bonfire + Glade Potion - Harvest
Colors with No PotionEdit
- Galactic - Finish a quest for Iltallo
- Hydrus - Finish a quest for Merana
- Steamwork - Make or buy a Yunium Key, get the schematics from the Purveyors of Plans then go visit Full Steam Ahead
- Nostalgic - Buy some instructions from Thimble & Co. then head over to Vanyas Workshop
There are some items that can be used to change the color of your pet. Aside from elixirs there are also plushies.