The Charlie is a mammalian pet.
The Charlie (CHAR-lee) is a pink animal with traits reminiscent of cats, dogs, and rats. It has a pair of leathery wings on its back and a pink furred body. There are two pairs of stitches on its body, one of the leg, the other on the forehead. It has crumpled whiskers and large golden eyes.
Did You Know?Edit
- The Charlie is supposed to be the "bad" side of the Torrey.
- Charlies are small, standing about 16 in (38 cm) tall and weighing 15 lbs (6.8 kg).
- They can fly for short distances, often into trees to escape predators.
- They can be found all over Subeta and are omnivores.
- They can store food in their cheeks.